The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Star is Born

Ok, so I stole the title from Barbara Streisand, but who doesn't love Barbara? Don't get me started on "The Way We Were" or I'll start weeping right here. Missy is not just my star anymore, she's an Internet star. And like any celeb her life is starting to change. The Missaroo now gets brushed everyday to keep her coat nice and shinny. You never know when the paparazzi might snap a picture. ((She already eats top notch dog food to keep her looking good too)). There's also the whole tooth brush thing. Gotta keep her smile looking good. We're also walking more to keep her girlish figure. I think she likes it overall because at the end of the day it's more bonding time for the two of us. Oh the life of a star, it's not easy but somebody has to do it. Why not the Missaroo? She's the next Snoopy!

No comments:

Post a Comment