The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Little Corner of the World

I've pretty much convinced myself that everyone has stopped reading the dog blog, but I kept writing everyday anyway. Missy and I are destined to leave Spokane one of these days. It is our home for now but it won't be forever. Our forever home on earth is here on this blog. It has became our little corner of the world. This is my life, right here in writing. The blog has also become my safe place, my therapist, and my to do list. So here's my blog theme song. I thought I'd share it with you today. I hope every time you hear it you think of the Missaroo and me. I love you all. Especially you guys who aren't reading this.

"Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened."

- Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment