The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Miss Daycare

It's only been a week, and I'm already missing daycare. OK, WE are missing daycare. Missy would not leave me alone last night. I was trying to watch the White Sox ((which is a rare thing these days but they were in Seattle playing the Mariners)) and every time I would yell at the TV, talk to our guys, or clap she was in my face. ((I love the White Sox about as much as I love the Missaroo)) She even stepped on the control and turned the channel! AH! We can't have that. But the poor thing has been wearing her sad face non-stop. We walked A LOT yesterday and she still wanted to come home and play. I wanted to come home and pass out. Even right now she's laying on the floor holding onto her rope waiting for me to get up and talk her for a walk. I hate that sad face. It makes me feel like the worst dog mom in the world! I just don't know how else to tucker her out and still get everything I need done. Today we'll walk, maybe head for the park, plus she's getting micro chipped. Hopefully all of the new places will help. We'll see. But one thing is for sure. WE miss daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment