The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Adorable on a Hot Summer Day

I was having a conversation with my friend last week ((see Friends, Still, Hopefully Always)) about how I think the Missaroo is really smart for a dog. He asked, "really, she's pretty smart for a dog?" I said well yes but of course I think that. I returned the question with another question, "Don't all parents (pet or kid) think their baby is the smartest, cutest, most adorable?" I think if you didn't you'd be a really bad parent.

So today, Missy and I went for a nice, short walk on a hot summer day. By the time we hit the door to our apartment, I had sweat down my back and she was panting. We took a breather on the chair and Missaroo seemed to be the most adorable I've seen in a while. Of course I'm bias so I knew I had to do something to make a stronger case. I recorded her. Take a look....


Is she my best bud or what? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment