The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Low

Missaroo hit an all time clumsy low last night. We were almost home from our late night walk when she just had to walk along the curb as we walked through the apartment complex parking lot. I was against this idea and tried to steer her in the opposite direction to no avail. It wasn't long before she fell off the curb and into A PARKED CAR!

Thank goodness it wasn't one of those with an alarm system. It was dark, after midnight, and I'm super sure no one saw. But if that car alarm would have gone off I'm not sure what I would have done. Maybe ran for it? We were pretty close to home after all. OR maybe just sat in the middle of the road waiting for the owner to come out. Who knows?

But that is a new low, even for the Missaroo. I mean, turning your head into a pole is one thing, but falling off a curb and running your head smack into a parked car? I'll steal a line from my mom on this one, "Good thing you're pretty Shmoo."

No comments:

Post a Comment