The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get Your Face Out of My Face

It's nearly impossible to stay mad at the Missaroo, but getting mad at her can occur once in a while. It usually only last for mere seconds mostly because she just has that face:


But another reason I can't stay mad at the Missaroo has to do with the ridiculousness of the situation ((and I'm not talking Jersey Shore)) Last night was a prime example. After a long day and a couple of walks, all I wanted to do was go to bed. Like always, Missy had some other ideas. The night before I stayed up with her just so she could chew on her bone, but I knew today was an early rise, all day event so I needed to get some sleep. I was trying to push her out of the way with my body as I tugged on the covers to get comfortable. That's when she got me right in the face with her nose and I told her to get her face out of my face, but it came out more like GET YOUR FACE OUTTA MY FACE WOULD YA? GEESH! And that's when I realized I sounded like an old school ((think Joe Pesci circa 1992)) Italian mobster. And I was trying to intimate my dog. I started to giggle under the covers and Missy attacked, but it wasn't long before we were curled up like a couple of bugs in a rug. Get your face out of my face, who says that?

No comments:

Post a Comment