The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holding Up

I've already called on the Missaroo, exactly one day after I dropped her off. They told me what I already knew, she was doing great. I'm not doing too bad either. I'm holding up, she's excelling. Today I'll call again and check on her, mostly to make myself feel better.

It hasn't been all bad without the Missaroo either, I've been able to spend time with my other favorite Shmoo, Goldie the cat. Now, poor Goldie is a boy with a girl's name. He was a stray I found when I was about 12. My parents let me bring him inside and it wasn't long before he became our cat. He moved with my mom and me a year later and has been with her ever since. He's my original Shmoo, the first rescue pet of my family. I wish I could take him back to Washington with me, not sure how the new Shmoo would feel about that, probably wouldn't go over well. The Miss is an only child.

In a couple of days, I'll be back home and the Miss and I will be reunited again. I wish someone would be there to help me document that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment