The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We Hate the Rain

I'm surprised I haven't written about this before! Missy and I hate the rain, for different reasons of course. I hate the rain because I am not walking her in it. Sometimes, if it's not too bad we will venture out for 20 minutes or so, but that's about it. I hate getting rained on, I hate getting wet before having to look nice for work, and I hate the smell of wet dog.


Missy hates the rain because that means no long walk. She also hates coming in from the rain and having me wipe down her paws. She's always been very anti-paw touch. Teaching her to shake was probably one of the hardest things. She'll do it for a treat but not because she likes it. So if I can get a few quick wipes on each paw it's a miracle, which also means I have a wet dog wandering my apartment, gross!


So in case you haven't guessed by now, it's a rainy day on Spokane's South Hill. Missy is being extra annoying, and I'm hoping to avoid the rain. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment