The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puker McPukerson

Missy is a puker, always has been. When we first moved to Spokane, she would throw up every Saturday and Sunday when I first started my 10 hour shifts. Then she would just pick one day to throw up.

Now, she has gone a month without throwing up until yesterday. On Monday she threw up four times. All over my floor the first time, all over her crate the second time. Two little puddles each time.

I can't figure out what it is that makes her throw up so much! It's all of a sudden too and then she's fine and wants to play rope. Most of the time it's just liquid. She hasn't gotten into the garbage. She's on a leash all the time outside so she's not eating something then. I even switched her food to the kind for sensitive stomachs.

Anyone have any suggestions on what it could be? I've talked to the vet about it and they aren't sure, but she seems fine. My carpet is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment