The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fans of the Missaroo

In case the blog wasn't enough, I started a "Fans of the Missaroo" group on Facebook. I think by now you've figured out this blog was started mainly to help me re-focus after heartbreak. I wish I could say the group started out of a happier place, but that's simply not the case. It started maybe out of spite, sadness, and the overall feeling of "anything you can do I can better" because most of the time I feel just not good enough. 



So here's the deal: I wish I had a consistent "code name" for this man, it might make these blogs simpler. I don't want to go with something like "the one that broke my heart" that gives him a little too much power, don't you think? But he shall remain nameless ((although there is a HUGE part of me that just wants to post his picture in one of these blogs)) Anyway, he happens to have his very own "fans of" page as well. I was once a member up until the very recent disappointment scenario happened. That was the final straw. I had already deleted him from my Facebook friends and stopped following him on Twitter, but I thought hey, I'm still a fan of his, I'll stay in the group. Nope. So I created one for Missy instead. To rival his. And since all of you happen to also be members of our page, I'll let you take a wild guess at how many of these fans he has.

Sometimes I wish life was a little bit more like Facebook. At the click of a mouse people who have done you wrong are gone, never to be seen again. You never have to hear how their life is going or who they're dating. And just think, if life really were more like Facebook, Missy might one day rule the world.

I kind of feel a little like I'm using the poor Missaroo. But then again, she is a dog. A GREAT dog by the way. And the blog helps me deal and the fans page makes me laugh so it serves a very real purpose. I can't thank everyone enough for their support of the blog, of our page, of me and her. It's been overwhelming. Maybe that's what I truly need more than anything right now, to surround myself with fans of the Missaroo. Good thing that's exactly what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment