The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wannabe Cougs!

Missy and I had our latest adventure in Pullman, Washington home of Washington State University. Since I moved to Washington, I've always found myself rooting for the Cougs. Slowly, but surely, I fell in love. Someone once told me the Cougs are the best team ever invented, I'm not sure I'd go that far yet, but I do love them. So it was time to finally go to campus and check it out for myself.


Missaroo and I packed up and made the 90 minute trip on a cool, rainy afternoon. We walked EVERYWHERE! We saw the stadium, the communications buildings, the student union. Who knew I could be so excited to be back on a college campus, but I was! Missy was a hit too! One of the parents there on a tour actually asked the tour guide what was with the dog in the backpack! To which he replied I don't know, as they all watched us walk by.


One of the places everyone told us to go was the ice cream shop. They make their own cheese and ice cream. We bought some Cougar Gold Cheese and a few scoops of ice cream before heading back to Spokane. By the time we got back, Miss and I were both ready for a nap. We ended up passing out for about an hour. I blame all the steps.

My mom asked me, so was it everything you hope for? You bet! Then some and more. I even bought my own Coug sweatshirt. ((the shirt and sweatshirt I already have were gifts)) I love the Missroo and I love the Cougs. Even on a cloudy day, it was pretty much perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment