The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Big Green Monster



I'll pretty much do anything to entertain the Missaroo, even if it is only for a few seconds. She gets easily bored with her toys unless part of the playing involves running around the apartment. For me, that really does only last a few seconds. The other night I was sitting in my recliner covered in my brand new, Muppet green blanket. ((Yes the same one she was wrapped in the day before.)) Missy wanted to play and I didn't want to get up. So I used the blanket to play with her. I just started growling at her and moving my covered feet around, sometimes touching her head. It wasn't long before the Missaroo tried to find those feet. She started growling back, running from side to side, and biting the blanket. Improvised play at it's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment