The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally, Some Real Quality Time

We're doing it again, the whole blog slacking thing. My mom is still in town and we've been busy bees! I'll do a wrap up blog about all of our adventures at the end, but most of them don't really include the Missaroo.

BUT the best part about having all this time off is that I'm not stressed and neither is the Missaroo. It's amazing how much better she walks. Usually we are hauling buns down the road to try and knock out the walks so she can get her exercise and I can eat. It's especially bad on the weekends. But now I'm foot loose and fancy free just like the Missaroo. She is much calmer because I'm much calmer. I would love to say I'll have to remember this and keep it up even after I go back to work but that's just not going to happen. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

It's also nice to just spend some time with the Missaroo. We've been walking her and leaving her a lot. She can't go with us everywhere, but she's still in the crate a lot less. And when I do come home I'm in a really good mood. So she gets a positive greeting, a happy mom, and another walk! Another thing we've been doing more of is watching TV. I spend most of my free time either taking care of her or updating all of her pages. With Grams here, I've been spending a lot less time on the Internet and more time just being in the same room as Miss.

Our happy-go-lucky ways will be coming to an end on Saturday. Until then Grams, Missaroo, and I will enjoy some real quality time.

No comments:

Post a Comment