The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sometimes Missy Forgets She's a Dog

The Missaroo is pretty much treated like a person. She is my little buddy who goes everywhere with me. She's been through every drive thru I've ever been in, she lays on the couch with me, and sleeps in the bed. The only thing she doesn't get to enjoy is people food. That's my big rule. No people food. I don't want her to turn into one of those annoying dogs who begs. She has enough things about her that make her annoying.

Grams doesn't understand. She repeatedly tells Miss to get off the bed, off the couch, off of her. OFF, OFF, OFF is usually what I hear from the other room. Missy just looks at her with that adorable face as if to say "but Grams I love you, why don't you love me?"

Last night was no exception. I was lying on the couch with my new green blanket and the Missaroo just had to lay there too. When I got up to go to bed I threw the blanket off and just scooted up and around Miss. She was still in the same spot, but now she was covered in the blanket. She looked, well, like a kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment