The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Most Adorable Thing Missaroo Does

I know I've already blogged about Missy taking her bones and treats and "burying" them throughout the apartment. You might remember I even took pictures of her hidden bones. BUT that just doesn't do any justice to how adorable she is when doing it. It's by far her at her cutest. So I finally have video of it. Even the video isn't as amazing as it is to see in person. Missaroo didn't know what to make of me following her around as she looked for a place to "hide." Needless to say, I was still surprised when I woke up this morning and felt something under my pillow. Well without further adieu, the adorable Missaroo:

1 comment:

  1. That is just adorable. I like the way it looks like she is checking behind the bed to make sure the bone didn't fall off!

    ReplyDelete