The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, March 29, 2010

Missy is a Forgiver

The older I get the more I've started to realize there are very few things in life that I'm actually certain about. In fact, there might only be three: Jesus is Lord, my mom will always love me, and dogs are loyal. I was once asked if you were to lock your dog and your boyfriend in the trunk of your car for an hour and then opened it back up which one do you think would still be happy to see you?


 
Apparently everyone I work with was born in March. I've been out quadruple the amount of times as usual in a month. My social life may have picked up a bit for the time being and there's no one less happy about it than the Missaroo. The other night she was thrilled when I came home from the latest birthday bash. She runs around all crazy and jumps on me to do the fast paws, but then I have to head to bed. This is the part that really doesn't go over well with her. She wants to play! I want to sleep! When we did head for bed, she was mad. I can tell because she actually sighs and sleeps at the foot of the bed staring out the window like a bored little kid. But Missy is also quick to forgive. By the time I woke up in the morning we were sleeping back to back. She had forgiven me sometime in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment