The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missaroo, Are We Coming or Going Today?

The Missaroo is very confused this afternoon. On Monday she went to daycare and had to spend the night, only to be picked up Tuesday afternoon, weird. Then I was home with her on Wednesday, also weird. And today we got up at 3am, I got ready for work right away and Missy went back to bed in the crate, super weird. Needless to say, my schedule has been anything but routine lately. I pride myself on my schedules. I need them really. Now, I can't say I mind the filling in thing too much, but for Missaroo she doesn't know if we're coming or going. She had that look on her face this morning like, "ok so let me get this straight, you got ME up and now you're getting ready right away, what the heck!?!" When I came home at noon, I asked her honey are we coming or going? She barked a reply that said, "well I gotta go so hurry up and get me out of here!" Poor Missy. It will be over soon and we'll be back to our more hectic, yet normal routine soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment