The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Backpacking Through Spokane


Today was another beautiful day in the Inland Northwest. The Missaroo and I decided to take advantage by heading to River Front Park for a wonderful walk. I loaded Miss down with water and food and we hiked it all the way along the river. I especially enjoyed the part when she peed on GU's campus. I mean she went a lot of places but I found that to be the funniest. Anyway, I thought we'd do it tourist style and take pictures of the landmarks and such. It was a good idea in theory until my camera died. Oh well, we still had a great time. Missy received a lot of compliment on the backpack as always. The only thing she wasn't too fond of was the status. She barked at them. That's what I was taking a picture of when the camera died. We then took the long way home and did a little "sight seeing" on the way back up the hill. At home, we enjoyed the sun via the balcony before taking a nap in the bed. It was a nice way to spend the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment