The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Out She'll Lick You To Death

Missy is a licker. She has trouble keeping that tongue of hers inside her mouth. She has licked everyone at some point, I'm pretty sure. I have to warn people, "watch out, she'll try to lick your face clean off." I remember the first time I took her to the vet. She was pretty timid, hid under the chair, and generally had a fear of being anywhere that wasn't right up against me. She made it through like a champ in the end like she always does, but as soon as she knew the shot portion of the visit was over and the vet was petting her, she licked the vet chin to forehead. The vet said, "She's been waiting to do that this whole time, hasn't she?" Even when Missy is sitting nicely and you pet her, that tongue is out of her mouth licking her lips. Let me tell you, it's pretty darn gross but you can't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment