The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't Forget the Quality Time Mom!

I love my dog to death, but do I spend enough quality time with her? Most of my "Missaroo" days are spent taking her to the vet, daycare, and the groomers. Then there are the mandatory walks and feedings. I'm blogging about her, working full time, and going to school full time. Although my days might revolve around her, like any busy mom the time we spend together isn't always quality time. I wish I could spend all day with her, but I can't. Today was a prime example. I HAD planned on only having to work four hours and spending the rest with Miss. BUT I got woken up early to go into work and worked all day! Poor Missy didn't even get a real walk in before I left. Now I have to work another 20 hours over the next two days plus I'm behind on my school work. What can I say? Sometimes life gets in the way of our quality time. I miss my little girl. I guess its time for me to finish the blogging and start doing some Missaroo chasing instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment