The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Worry: It's What I Do Best

I know this isn't the first time I've blogged about what a worry-wort I am, but this time it's not Missy, it's Mister I worry about. The other day at work someone told me that small dogs who jump on things can hurt their joints as they get older. WHAT!?! Insert dog mom sized freak out here. Mister jumps on everything, the furniture, the bed, me. Every time I see him jump I think "don't hurt your joints!"

So now I'm trying to think of ways for him to get onto things easier. I've started picking him up when he wants to come sit on my lap. And then last night, I put a chair by the bed hoping he would at least jump on that and then the bed before I get him some sort of stairs. He just jumped around the chair and I ran my toe into it in the middle of the night. FAIL.

I wish I could control my worry a little bit more, but when it comes to others, I ooze care. I can't help it. In fact my only friend in Spokane no longer wants to be my friend and I can't even cope with it, mostly because I can't bring myself to fall out of friendship. I care, and worry about him too much. So what's a girl like me to do? Blog about it I guess! :)

1 comment: