The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greatest Dog Mom Purchase Ever!

I can't believe I haven't shared my fav dog mom purchase of all time with you yet! Maybe it's because the more I use them the more amazing they seem to become. If you didn't know how easy it is to make my day, you are about to find out:

About a month ago, I went to the Petco down the street and bought Mister and Missy each a dog food container! I know, exciting stuff. But seriously, they are amazing. No more dog food on the floor after the bag rips, no more trying to fold up a very gigantic dog food bag, with very little dog food in it, no more losing the scoop in the bag, and no more climbing all the way inside the bag when the supply runs low. Not to mention the containers make me feel way more organized.


Plus each container comes with its very own food scoop!


Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment