The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stir Crazy Gophers

Yesterday the puparoos and I stayed inside ALL. DAY. LONG. It was amazing to be able to spend so much time with them. If nothing else, they should feel pretty darn loved! I also spent part of the day doing that thing I never do, relaxing! I only spent about three to four hours on homework! Usually on a day off I hit the eight hour mark and then go to class for another three. Not on the snow day! I ditched the books and papers for the puparoos, even if it was just to snuggle on the couch.

Toward the end of the night, we were all starting to go a little stir crazy. Missy would lay down, but with her eyes wide open, she was tired of sleeping. She wanted to RUN! Mister was more content to sleep away the day but even he wanted to PLAY. At one point, I was laying on the couch when the slip cover started to move. Missy was scratching and barking at the couch. What the heck!?! It was Mister, who had slipped under the slip cover and was investigating underneath gopher style. Seriously, the highlight of my day! Those two are something else. All I can figure is Mister was at one time a gopher in another life. He has mad tunneling skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment