The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dogmom Moment

I've had a lot of random dog mom moments and feelings, but really nothing says dogmom moment quite like getting peed on. It's the first time I've ever been peed on by kid or dog. Missy, one is a little too big, and two she's a little too trained to do anything like that. But Mister, he is def another story. Peeing on me however, seemed a lot more acceptable than most of the accidents he's had in the house.

When he went on me it was as I was getting his collar and leash on him. Miss and Mister had been in their crates for a few hours... I'm thinking like three? three and a half? My mom and I had just come home from running a few errands. She was getting the Missaroo ready, I took care of Mister. Seconds into this adventure and I found myself saying, "Mom, I think he's peeing on me." I looked down at my pants, "yep, he def peed on me." I got him over to the mat near the door right away then outside. And in true dogmom fashion, made my way around the block with dog pee on my pants.

Needless to say, we are still in potty training mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment