The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Beautiful Morning

Today Missy and Mister slept in until 6:15am! It was GREAT. With Grams back in Illinois, the doggies have been relocated into the bedroom for the night. It keeps them from hearing every little noise anyone makes outside. I drag Mister's crate inside and he sleeps in his little bed. Missy sleeps in the bed with me as always. It was nice to all be in the same room snug as three bugs.

So after our pee poop walk and feeding time, they wanted to play with each other for a little bit. So I grabbed my pillow and laid out on the couch while they ran around. After a few minutes they were done with that and wanted to be on me instead. They both climbed up on the couch and the three of us watched the sun rise. It's the first time I've watched the sun come up like that in ages. And it was the first time I've ever done it with anyone that loved me. What a beautiful morning it's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment