The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year Has Come and Gone

I cannot believe today is the last day of 2010. I am ready and waiting for everything life has to throw at me in 2011. Bring it world! The Missaroo and I are ready.

I also cannot believe we've been blogging all year. It has been quite the experience. It is definitely the best therapy I've ever had and the best part is, it's free! I've also learned a lot of lessons about blogging, the power of words, and that one voice in the wilderness is still better than no voice at all. I can't wait to celebrate the blog's one year anniversary with all of you. And I can't believe how many of you read it!

So many people have come up and told me they read it everyday! EVERYDAY!?! Sorry I've left you hanging then most of the month. I always get a little blue around Christmas. Hopefully I'll be back to writing nearly everyday soon.

But most importantly, a year of blogging has really helped me grow as a dog mom. It has kept me accountable to the Missaroo and it has also helped me track her development. I would often times forget when the last time she puked was and what happened around that time. Then I would go back and read the blog. It was much easier to put it together the puking had a lot more to do with schedule changes then it did anything else.

So thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who reads this. Even those who I don't know about. You all make my life a little better. Here's to more Miss-Adventures of the Missaroo in 2011. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment