The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blanket Wars

Missaroo and I don't fight about a lot of things, but there seems to be a struggle over the big green monster blanket on occasion. I always lose because she's the one with the adorable face.

Here's how it works: I'm laying on the couch with the blanket covering me. Missy comes to snuggle ((which I love)) and lays on top of the blanket with me, but when I get up she doesn't. This results in me up from the couch and her still on top of the blanket... case in point:


So guess what I made Missy for her Birthday? A fleece tie blanket! So she can have her very own. Last night I put it on her half of the bed ((insert judgement here)) And no that's not her pillow, I just enjoy a well made bed.


Pretty snazzy huh?


But really this is the best part:


Happy early birthday Missy Mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment