The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, December 3, 2010

One Great Week

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving was only last week! It feels like a lifetime ago, and part of the reason for that is the jam packed great week Miss and I have had since then.

Thanksgiving was a blast! From football to free turkey, you really couldn't ask for a better day. Then Saturday was pretty much the best day ever with Christmas tree extravaganza. Then Sunday I went to church and watched the Bears win. That's really all you can ask for on Sundays.

But I think the real topper for this week, No throw up! Like AT ALL. None. Missy hasn't thrown up since last Wednesday! Now I'm sure it helps I've been home a lot more thanks to my mini vaca of two days off. But I'm also off the random morning shift then day shift switch aroo. I have a half-way normal schedule during the week now, even if I do still have to survive the dreaded weekend shifts. But, at least it is a step in the right direction for now, at least for the Missaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment