The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, December 6, 2010

Walking on a Winter Wonderland

Snow is one of the coolest things ever created  because it is never the same two days in a row. And one of the reason why I actually kind of like winter is because to me, the weather seems to change a bit more than in the Spring time for example. In the Spring, it rains, in the summer it's hot, and some might say in the winter its cold. Which is true, but there's so much more to it than that.

Follow me here. We went from no snow, to a TON of snow in about a week. Then the snow stopped, it rained, and then got really, really cold. What's on the ground right now isn't so much snow anymore as it is large blocks of ice and frozen ground. I went from needing snow boots to walk through the snow, to rain boots to walk in the slush, to my gym shoes for traction on the ice.

And Missy has had to change her approach to the outside elements as well. She's not so much trying to pee in the snow anymore as she is trying to pee on it. She's not running through the white fluffy stuff, she's running on top of it. She is literally walking on a winter wonderland.

Now, I wish I had a picture or two to show you what I'm talking about, but remember that cold part I mentioned? I'm not really in the mood to slip my gloves/mitten ((yes I wear a combo of the two)) in order to snap a few pics. AND I' also trying to get Miss to do her business at all time records so we can be out and back in ASAP.

I hope all of you are also enjoying the weather wherever you live. And don't forget to make every day your very own adventure, especially when nothing goes right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment