The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Conspiracy Theory

So I'm normally not much a of a conspiracy theorist, but this morning my mind wandered a little bit when I couldn't find Missy. Normally as I type away, she stares out the window or chills in her favorite chair in the living room waiting for her walk. Today I turned around and didn't see her. Hmm.... where is she? I can tell if she's in the bathroom eating because I can hear that from here too. So I walked into the bedroom to check on her.....

That little sneak! She wakes me up every morning. She IS the reason I get up in the morning. I wake up when she won't let me sleep any longer. So I get up, take care of her, and then start my day. Now I'm starting to think she's not so much waking me up as kicking me out of bed to make more room for the Missaroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment