The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, October 25, 2010

Poop Bag Stash

A few days ago I wrote about how I always have a poop bag on hand when Miss and I are on our walks. You know, because I'm such a fabulous dog mom.

Well today we were walking in the rain and as I went to throw her poopy away I remembered why I hadn't been using bags from my stash. I hate wet bags! The bags at the doggie clean up stations get wet in the rain. They flop around in the wind and I don't want to stick that wet bag in my pocket and carry it around waiting for the Missaroo to go potty again. So on rainy days like these, I head to my bag stash in the kitchen; a collection of every grocery bag I have since the last time the crummy weather hit. Oh the life of a dog mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment