The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Love Story

I wish I could explain to you in words how much I love my dog. I try each and every day with this blog, but there aren't enough posts in the world. I love the Missaroo and that's really where all my craziness about her comes from. I won't dress her in clothes and I certainly won't stuff her when she's dead ((which I announced to the newsroom yesterday. Don't ask how that convo got started)) But I will have her either cremated or buried when she dies. And yes, that will be the worst day of my life.

There are lines drawn between being an actual person and a dog, but we sometimes blur them. In the end though, it really comes down to love. When you love someone or something, you do anything for them. I haven't been in love many times in my life ((thought I was in love once, actually in love once)) and I'd actually like to keep it that way. And I'm not in love with the Missaroo either, but I do love her like I would love my kid and she loves me as her protector, bud, and dog mom. It's a love story really.

No comments:

Post a Comment