The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Catching Up

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2012 turns into an amazing year for everyone. I know it's been a while since our last blog, so I thought I'd get you up to speed as we enter the new year together. First, this was the first Christmas I've spent away from the Missaroo and on Mister's first Christmas as a Baumann to boot! It was so great to be in Illinois with my family for the week, but I did miss my puparoos terribly and I felt horrible I wasn't there to spend Christmas with them.

While I was vaca-ing it up, the dogs spent the week at home with their fav and only pet sitter, Bill. The three of them had such a good time together I'm not really sure the dogs even really noticed I was gone. Bill also introduced them to a new brand of dog food that is suppose to be just as good as what they already eat for nearly half the price! The verdict is still out on that one. We'll keep you posted.

Lucky for me, the dogs have no idea it was New Year's Eve last night, so for us it was just another day. I spent the morning walking them, then headed to the Spokane Humane Society to walk some more doggies. After working all day, we walked some more and then headed to bed. It was hard to sleep with the fireworks going off. It just freaked out the dogs.

Now that the holidays are all over it's time to get excited about the double dose of doggie birthdays headed our way! This month Mister turns two and Missy hits the big oh-four! That means he will officially be a teenager and Missy will be older than me! Time flies when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment