The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ouch!

Just call me gimpy. I was trying to take the dogs on a walk yesterday when I fell directly on my ankle. The parking lot is filled with icy patches and I tried to change directions to avoid another dog coming our way when I went from dry to ice and lost my footing. It hurt so bad I cried. The worst part is, now I can't walk the dogs at all. It takes all my effort and a lot of Ibuprofen just to get them outside to go to the bathroom. They are miserable, which makes me miserable. I might take them to doggie daycare in the morning just so they have a chance to run around since they can't get the exercise they need at home. It's the day before Missy's birthday too and we should be celebrating not commiserating.  Ouch! This really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment