The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

It always feels good to have a new beginning. And it feels even better to set a new list of goals to accomplish! For me, it always helps to put it in writing, so here we go a list of this year's resolutions:

1) Blog more! We were really blog slackers in 2011. The dogs promise to have more hilarious adventures for me to write about.

2) Volunteer more. The dogs promise to share me more with other pups not as lucky as them.

3) Do more to advance the no kill movement. No Kill is possible, in fact it's already happening. If you don't believe me make it your new year's resolution to read "Redemption: The Myth of Pet Overpopulation and the No Kill Revolution in America"

4) Read the Bible more. I've been through the good book twice, but third time is really the charm isn't it?

5) Take better care of myself. I recently read a book about giving until your heart is content without giving yourself away ((that might have even been the title)) by the woman who founded the rescue group Blessed Bonds in Naperville, Illinois. It talked about how taking care of yourself allows you to be happier and give more generously to those around you. I'm sold on the idea.

6) Last but not least, have more amazing adventures with the dogs. There are still soooo many things I want to do and see with them, like watch them swim in the ocean or climb a mountain with them. I hope this is the year we make it happen.

So what about you? What are YOU going to do differently this year? We'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment