The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, January 20, 2012

Almost Good Samaritians

We are pretty much snowed in here in Spokane this weekend. In fact, the school district closed today which meant daycare closed too which means no work! At least not this morning anyway. So last night the doggies and I decided to go for a walk in our winter wonderland. We just made it outside the apartment complex when we noticed a car stuck in the snow. I called out to the girl "are you stuck?" When she said yes the doggies and I hiked it through the snow and across the street to see if we could be of any assistance. Turns out, not so much.

I tried to help her dig out and even tried to help her push but I'm not very strong, especially while attached to two dogs. We ended up just keeping her company until her family got there and pushed her out in no time. Her mom thanked me, but for what I'm not sure. The doggies and I didn't do anything. But I did tell her at least the dogs are good for a smile. I did let them run around a bit in the parking lot and Mister seemed to like that a lot. Missy got kinda mad at everyone because they were more interested in helping than petting. After we knew the girl was on her way home we wandered back to our side of the street and continued out snowy walk. At least we tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment