The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Dog, My Cat

Last night was a great night with the dogs. Correct that, a great night with Missy. The dogs and I went on a nice hour long walk yesterday morning, followed by a couple of 20 minute walks. By the end of the night both dogs, and I, were pooped. None of us could even think about moving.

For Miss and me, this meant curling up on the couch and watching TV together. Those moments are usually my fav with the Missaroo. She never leaves my side. She looks so peaceful. She looks like a perfect angel. Not only that but it always reaffirms for me she really is my best bud in the whole wide world. Mister is another story.

Where was Mister during our impromptu snuggle session? Sleeping, on my bed, with his back to the door. He wasn't even in the same room with us! Sometimes he is as useless as a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment