The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Waiting on Grams

My mom is set to land in Spokane in about three hours from now. Telling her about Mister was pretty darn hard. She thinks I needed another pet like I need a hole in my head. She's probably right. ((My mom oozes common sense)) But for me, Mister was more about a heart thing than a head thing. Anyway, she took the news better than I thought she would.

My mom use to give me a hard time about Missaroo too. She would say, just think how much more money I would have if I didn't have that darn dog. Once again she's right, but what's the point of having money if you just sit on it? I'm 25. I'm not saving up for retirement no matter how much money I have. That's what my 401K is for. But really, all it took was for her to see the Missaroo; that adorable face, that well behaved snuggler. Other than the barking, there really isn't anything not to like about the Missaroo. It wasn't long before the two had a special bond which involved a shared love of pretzels and Fritos. Mister will come to love grams for those same two reasons. I don't condone this of course, but grandmas will be grandmas.

So I'm excited grams is coming just in time to see her new grandpup and help this extremely stressed mom out. I love my mom more than anything, I just hope grams will love the puparoos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment