The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today is THE day to give thanks! So I thought I'd share what I'm thankful for right here because one of the biggest things I'm thankful for is all of YOU. Miss and I have gotten more support than we even deserve. It is awesome how many of you have taken the time out of your very busy lives to read our stories. AND Even more of you have contacted me to make sure we are both OK. I can't even tell you how cool it was to talk to my Aunt Kathy on the phone the other day and have her say "So you're going to Tim's for Thanksgiving? I read it on your blog." So that's number one.

Number two: I'm thankful for all of our misadventures, or rather our Miss-adventures. Something about putting it in writing makes it so much easier to look back and laugh at either in the moment or right after. Normally freezing to death wouldn't be funny, but now when it happens, it's like OH YEAH, we are sooooo blogging about this moment as soon as I warm up! Plus I wouldn't trade a single day with the Miss. The lessons learned are BEYOND priceless. Total life lesson every single day.

Number three: Everything I have. I am employed, I have a rockin apartment, dog, and health. ((although my vision is totally going, but I'll blog about that another day)) My car might not get through snow very well, but the heat works and it is all mine. I also have money in the bank, not too much after my bills, but its there and my bill are paid every month. That's all I ever wanted as a kid and at 25 I'm already there!

Now before you think I forgot my fam and friends, I was kinda getting at that in the first one. I know my friends and family read the blog. For those that can't, they still support me long distance. So nope, I didn't leave them out.

Number four: I'm thankful for somewhere to go today. I'm going to be pretty darn sad around Christmas and New Years when I have no where to go. Then, I'll be thankful I have to work. But today I'm thankful Tim stayed in Spokane instead of heading across the pass to Seattle.

Hope you all have a rockin' Turkey Day. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment