The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Air Bud

Sorry about the blog slacking.... I've even had a few good ideas lately and well, fell asleep before I had a chance to write them... Oh well, onto the next adventure.

So tomorrow is Turkey Day ((Gobble! Gobble!)) and I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm starting off my morning by playing football with a lot of strangers and my friend Tim. And I'm taking the Missaroo with me. When I told Tim I was taking Miss with too his first reaction was, she'll be tied up right? Uh, no she's playing. I'm convinced we will find out she has Air Bud like skills on the football field.

Now as crazy as I am, I'm still a dog mom at the end of the day. I'll bring along her 10 foot rope and her leash which means  worse comes to worse, she'll have 14 feet to run around and bark at us. I won't let her freeze either. Heck, maybe I'll even throw a shirt on her to keep her warm in the snow. Either way, I know she'll make a better football player than I will. I mostly just plan on running up and down the field yelling at people like I did all through my grade school days. Can't wait to spend another Thanksgiving with the Missaroo and NOT have to go to work. It's my first holiday off in Spokane. That's what I'm thankful for! Whootwhoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment