The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, November 27, 2010

THE Happy Dance!

I've spent a good portion of my Saturday morning doing nothing except drinking coffee, updating Facebook and Twitter, and oh yeah, dancing around like an idiot! Why? You might ask. Because I have the weekend OFF! Like Off, off. Like I didn't take vacation to attend a weekend class, or because my mom is here, or because of any other reason other than the fact I wanted to! Can you say Vaca!!!!! I am PUMPED. More than pumped. Just about anything could happen to me today ((minus death to me, a loved one, or the Missaroo)) and my reaction with just be, well I'm not at work so its OK.

If you think I'm going a bit overboard 1) You obviously don't know me. This is kinda what I do. 2) You prob don't realize the last time I had an entire weekend to myself was the middle of August 2009 when I was unemployed. 3) I might be the most easily amused person on the planet.

So what's my big plans for the day? OH, its CHRISTMAS TREE Saturday! I'm going to a tree farm, cutting down my tree, buying decorations, decorating, watching a Christmas movie and doing THE Happy Dance until my legs give out! Happy Actual Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment