The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Missaroo and I had a pretty good Thanksgiving. Early in the morning we hung out at the apartment rocking the Christmas tunes and partying because I had the day off. I dropped off a few things at Tim's before getting the Missaroo ready to play some football. Turns out the Missaroo did great! Like WAY better than I expected. She ran in the snow, chased after the person with the football, and overall had a great time being a dog. By the time we got home she was pooped for the rest of the night.

While she slept off all her excitement, I headed to dinner. We watched a lot of football, ate cookies, and drank beer while we got everything together. Around 5pm we sat down for a GREAT Thanksgiving dinner. Tim never ceases to amaze me, there is nothing he can't do including make a perfect dinner on his first try.

After that, I headed home to check on the Missaroo and avoid the mean girls from work who were stopping by. Missy was still pretty tired and very content to once again just hang out on the couch with me. I was suppose to head back out with Tim to his friend's house for cocktails afterwards, but the mean girls put a halt to that too. So I just went to bed early and enjoyed the Missaroo instead.

Hope everyone had a great dinner surrounded by friends and family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment