The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bratty McBraterson

Missy is a spoiled brat. Not that I can say much because I'm pretty much an adult version of my childhood brattiness, but at least my parents didn't have enough money to spoil me that much, plus I always had to share with my brother. Missy on the other hand doesn't even like to share with me.

Last night I fought with my dog over the couch. I'm not even kidding. When I was watching TV she was curled up on my left, and Mister on the right. But when I went to lie down and go to sleep I tried to move her. She growled at me! Missy. My dog. Growled at me. It wasn't vicious, but it was a get out of here mom growl. And when that didn't work as well as she thought it would she started to nudge me with her nose. Are you kidding me? No Missaroo you cannot sleep on the couch and force your mom on the floor. I eventually won ((thank goodness), but I couldn't believe I had to fight her for it. I told her what a brat she was, but of course once I settled in she jumped up and slept on the couch with me like she always does. Mister too. What am I going to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment