The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, November 25, 2011

We Are Thankful

There is sooo much the doggies and I are thankful for this Thanksgiving. First, we are thankful for each other. Those two drive me nuts and I'm not always a good dog mom to them but we love each other.

Second, we are thankful to all of you. I can't tell you how much it means to me to check the blog stats and see how many of you came here and read our thoughts each and every day. I've always thought of this as our little dog blog that could. Well it can. YOU are making it possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Finally we are thankful for everything we have. My dogs have never gone a day hungry since their adoption dates. They have an entire ASPCA tote bag full of treats. Their dog food bins are also full. And every night they snuggle up to each other in their nice warm beds. We have it made.

I hope that you found something to be thankful for this weekend too! I hope you have a pet in your life that makes all the difference too. And if you don't I hope reading this makes you wish you had. Now take our Black Friday challenge and add one more: think adoption first. There are plenty of deals on shelter pets too this weekend. Give the gift of unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment