The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Friday, November 18, 2011

Snazy!

Just before the snow started to fall in Spokane, I made a trip to Petco for food and a new jacket for Mister. His old coat was a little too small for my wiener-dog length Chihuahua. The Velcro in the front no longer Velcro-ed and it was pretty much a disaster every time I took him outside. I ended up carrying it until I finally gave up. Then, I went back to his sweater. When I first adopted Mister he was wearing it and his foster mom let us keep it. I thought that was pretty cool, even though I wasn't too keen on the sweater itself. I'm still not, for this reason: When it rains or snows he's now a wet dog in a wet sweater. I don't really see the benefit in that. So it was off in search of a water-proof jacket instead. And tada!


Pretty snazy huh? He thinks he's looking pretty good too.


Now they are both ready for the cold and the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment