The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Everyday We're Strugglin'

One of the songs I get stuck in my head randomly is Party Rock Anthem The only part I really know is "everyday we're shuffling." The worst part is I think I can dance to the song as well. Thank goodness the dogs can't work the video record button on my blackberry. Anywho... That's why I think the title to this post is funny.

The dogs have been having a hard time lately ((it's almost hard to write about with party rock anthem still playing in the background)) Missy peed on my bed a few nights ago, like really peed on it. I went to go to bed and yep there it was. I had to sleep on the couch. She's also been throwing up all the time. She's upset. Not enough attention and not enough mom. Mister has also been having a hard time but it's forced him to come out of his shell a bit too. Mister has actually started growling at Missy when she dives in to steal the show and ultimately mom time. It's probably one of the few things he does that makes him actually look like a chihuahua. Those little teeth show and his ears go back. Yikes! Watch out Missaroo. I laugh, although I guess I shouldn't think it's funny.

Then the other day between the pee, throw up, barking, growling, and overall attention seeking, crazy dogs I was about ready to throw in the towel. It gets really difficult to keep it all together sometimes. I wish I had a safe place for them to go even for a night just so I can get a break. Instead, I gave them the apartment and I took a nap in the backseat of my car. I finally gave up when I woke up from the back pain. But it was still worth it, I needed a break!

It happens you know. Everyone gets frustrated when they feel likes the walls are caving in and there's no one there to help. Everyone deserves a break, even stressed out dog moms. It's amazing what a nap in the car and a long talk with my ex Bill did to pull me out of my over the edge frustration. He's really a great guy and my only friend here. I don't know what I would do without him ((oh yeah pull out my hair)) I hope other dog moms have a support system too. If nothing else you can read all about my screw ups and dogmom fails. It should at least make you feel like you're not that bad and at best that you are not alone. We can do this one poop scoop at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment