The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Greetings!

For those who know me best, they know I love greeting cards. OK I'm more like obsessed with greeting cards. I love the hunt in the card aisle, trying to pick out the perfect one for someone. Most of the time the person I'm shopping for receives two. One funny, one serious. I love licking the envelopes and sending them off. I especially love when I get to send it to someone who can't return the favor. And more than that I love getting cards in the mail. This is also obvious for anyone who's ever been to my apartment. I use old cards as decorations. Now my amazing friend and fellow dog mom Molly has come up with a new reason to love cards. She's spreading the love with a recycled card and I was the first lucky recipient!



I cannot even begin to describe how happy this made me. Like lots oh LOVE! I opened the card right before heading to work and it put me in the best mood to face the night job. Now I can't wait to spread the love to another dog mom or dad in need of a mood pick-me-up. I even think I have someone in mind. Spread the love. High five a friend. And tell them the Missaroo made you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment