The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Year Older

February 17th marked the dog blog's two year anniversary. It's hard to believe people are still following our miss-adventures and new people are checking us out everyday! I've worked hard over the last year to re-focus the blog while still making it a touch personal, a touch witty, and a touch smart. Oh yeah, and I added videos of the most adorable dogs in the world! Last month the blog received a face-lift and some early spring cleaning. Now it's time to remind everyone where I want to go with the little dog blog that could.

 By this time next year I would love to reach 10,000 page views. I think we are well on our way and I can't wait to watch that little counter thingy click over. I also want to get everyone who reads the blog to "like" the Missaroo on Facebook and follow her on Twitter. Missy also has her very own Google+ page too! I also want to inspire more, live more, love more, and make more people aware of animal welfare issues facing this country. I hope you are ready to take this journey with us. Welcome to year three.

No comments:

Post a Comment