The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Accountability

For Christmas, I challenged all of you to find companies that didn't test on animals to buy from. I hope you took it to heart and did the best you could looking at labels before you checked out. This is a challenge I am still taking every day and I thought it was time to tell YOU where I'm at so you can continue to hold me accountable. So here we go.

There are still two pieces of makeup that I wear that needs to change. But I promise the next time I run out of foundation or mascara I'll hit up the MAC counter instead of Rite Aid.

I still need to switch over my shampoo and conditioner. I have two HUGE bottles so it might still be months before I can make it happen.

And there are still a lot of facial products that need to be replaced.

So where have I made progress? Check out this list of TMI: With my lotion, body wash, hair products, acne cream, face wash, chap-stick, makeup remover wipes, most of my makeup ((OK that doesn't really count because I've always bought MAC)) and my shoes! That's right my first pair of Tom's came in the mail this past week. Very excited to have vegan shoes that are partially recycled! I still have a long way to go but every day, every purchase I am now conscience about it and for me, that's the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment