The Missaroo

The Missaroo
Ready to Take on the World

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Girl Miss

Today when I woke up this morning I had one thought in my head: I love you shmoo with all my heart. There was the Missaroo curled up around me still sleeping soundly. Well OK, she had one eye on me as if to say "you're not going to make me move are you?" No shmoo, I'm not going to make you move.

I think the reason I woke up thinking this is from fighting with my friend the night before over the phone. I definitely think having guy friends is more difficult than girl friends. Guys are always trying to "fix" things. The only person I call to ask how to do things is my mom. Everyone else I just want to nod their heads in agreement. The more you tell me I'm wrong the more defensive I get. Thank goodness for the Missaroo then. She never argues or tells me I'm wrong. All she does is listen. You can't beat a friend like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment